Dear friends,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Embedded
developer* at *Dallas, TX *with our client for a Long Term Contract role.
Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me know if
you are available for this role.

*Please revert back with the below requested information along with a
latest copy of your profile.*
*Full Legal Name (first, middle, last):  *
*Contact Details:  *
*Email ID:  *
*Skype ID:  *
*Work authorization and expiration date:   *
*Current Physical Location (city/state):  *
*Relocation:  *
*Availability Date to Start:  *
*Expected Rate:*
*when did you completed your education(Please share the complete details
with year):*

Please go through the below requirement and  share suitable profile’s

*Position: Embedded developer*
*Location: Dallas, TX *
*Duration: 6 + Months*
*PHOTO ID & VISA COPY MUST*
*NO OPT Please *

*Job Description:*
- Strong background in embedded software development
- Experience in Firmware testing
- Firmware unit module and integration testing
- Experience with Tessy tool would be preferred

*E-mail is the best way to reach me.*

*Thanks & Regards*
*Syed Mohsin*
*Rekruiteasy*