Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Client:  Consulting Company*

*Title:  JD Edwards Functional Consultant - Manufacturing*
*Location:  Remote (will travel to Michigan & Wisconsin as necessary)*

*Duration:  9 months *

*Interview:  Phone (1st) & Skype (2nd) EAD, GC-EAD, GC, USC ONLY*

***EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS ARE AN ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE***

*Manufacturing-*

·         Must at least five (5) completed projects implementing JDE
including upgrades.

·         Experience and functional expertise of current versions in
Manufacturing, and working knowledge of Financials, Distribution/Supply
Chain required.  Additional knowledge such as UPK, BI Pub, EDI, CAM, a plus.

·         Familiarization with third party products such as DSI, RFSmart a
plus

·         Ability to participate in pre-sales consulting services
discovery/scoping.

·         Travel is expected on a regular basis utilizing a combination of
on-site “customer-facing” and remote activities to accomplish the project
requirements as needed.

·         Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>