Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*CLIENT:: TJX*

*Linux AIX ENGINEER*

*12+** Month* *Contract*

*Marlborough, MA*

*Face to Face Interview*

*EAD, GC-EAD, GC, USC ONLY*

*Job Description*

·         Strong experience with *Shell Programming is REQUIRED. MUST BE
ABLE to write Shell scripts from scratch.*

·         *Expertise in AIX (must have recent experience) *and *Linux OS
installs, patching, and troubleshooting skills are REQUIRED.*

·         MUST HAVE *server partitioning and Linux/UNIX virtualization
experience (IBM POWER VM or VMware)* with understanding of server hardware.

·         *Proficient with IBM PowerVM technologies such as Shared
Ethernet, NPIV, Dual VIOS, and Shared Storage Pool, Live Partition
Mobility, etc.*

·         *Proficiency with Linux/UNIX admin support* such as daily-checks
on server status, OS backups, responding to server/performance
problems/storage additions, etc.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>