Kindly let me now if you are comfortable on below position.
*Position: Senior Systems Analyst *
*Duration: 3+ months*
*Location: Washington, DC(Locals only)*
Need in person interview
This is not a tester role, communication skills must be exceedingly strong,
could have functioned as a technical PM somewhere in their careers, web
design application experience preferred.
Notes To Recruiters:
If submitting a candidate on an H1 Visa - I need to know the expiration
date of their current visa.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer
science or information systems related field with at least 5 years of
*Requirements and General Skills:*
• Proven experience with business and technical requirements
analysis, elicitation, modeling, verification, and methodology development.
• Experience overseeing the design, development, and
implementation of software solutions, systems, or products.
• Experience and understanding of agile development methodology.
• Ability to create systematic and consistent requirements
specifications in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Ability to apply statistical and other research methods into
systems issues and products as required.
• Demonstrated project management skills and project management
software skills, including the ability to provide oversight and guidance
through all phases of the project life-cycle.
• Able to exercise independent judgment and take action on it.
• Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative
• Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and
• Excellent listening, interpersonal, written, and oral
• Logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail.
• Highly self motivated and directed.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
• Subscription-based business model experience preferred.
• Billing system, call center application and customer
self-service experience preferred.
• Experience with UI design and wireframes.
• Working technical knowledge of Java, JSP, HTML and web design
*Detail Job Description:*
The Senior Systems Analyst’s role is to gather, analyze, specify, and
validate the business needs of project stakeholders related to subscriber
management and billing systems projects. This includes interviewing
stakeholders and gathering and compiling user and technical requirements to
convey to development teams throughout the software lifecycle. The Senior
Systems Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and
problem-solving skills to help support the development process, and to
ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Collaborate with project managers and project sponsors to
determine project scope and vision.
• Clearly identify project stakeholders and establish user
classes, as well as their characteristics.
• Conduct iterative requirements sessions with the project team
to define functional system requirements via workshops, use cases,
scenarios and other methods.
• Develop and utilize standard templates to accurately and
concisely write requirement specifications.
• Lead JAD sessions with architecture team to ensure system
support for stated functional requirements when necessary. Establish
alternative cases when applicable.
• Translate conceptual user requirements into functional
requirements in a clear manner that is comprehensible to developers/project
• Where necessary, develop prototypes of interfaces and
attributes based on findings.
• Analyze and verify requirements for completeness,
consistency, comprehensibility, feasibility, and conformity to standards.
• Identify and establish scope and parameters of requirements
analysis in order to define impact, outcome criteria, and measure-taking
• Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize
• Create process models, specifications, use-cases, diagrams,
and charts to provide direction to developers and/or the project team.
• Manage and track the status of requirements throughout the
project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as necessary.
• Establish and enforce proper change request management
procedures for all projects to ensure proper scope control.
• Communicate changes, enhancements, and modifications –
verbally or through written documentation to project managers, sponsors,
and other stakeholders so that issues and solutions are understood.
• Function as a lead analyst responsible for coordinating and
motivating the analyst team to ensure successful completion of the project.
• Provide recommendations on new and enhanced processes to
ensure that our organization continues to function as efficiently and
effectively as possible.
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.