Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*SQL shell scripting and Healthcare must*

*SQL Developer*

*6 Months Contract*

*Location: Glen Ellyn IL*

*Phone hire *

*SQL SERVER DEVELOPER WITH HEALTHCARE EXPERIEINCE*

STRONG IN SSIS and SSRS

Job descriptions:

*Responsibilities:*
* Develop, Test, and Implement efficient and maintainable program logic for
existing and new applications in accordance with the technical
specifications.
* Generate clear and concise documentation as required within the programs
and application documentation repository.
* Analysis, development and completion of critical reporting for
departmental and executive needs.
* Design, develop and manage initiatives/special projects databases.

*Requirements:*
* Bachelor's degree in a related area and 4-5 years of experience in the
field or in a related area.
* Must possess demonstrated proficiency for multiple application platforms.
* Good oral and written communications abilities, strong interpersonal
skills for customer interfacing.
* Excellent analytical and organizational skills are required.

*Skills:*

*Category*

*Name*

*Required*

*Importance*

*Level*

*Last Used*

*Experience*

Database Platforms

SQL Server

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

4 - 6 Years

Development Tools

SQL

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

4 - 6 Years

Programming Languages

PL/SQL

Yes

1

Intermediate

Within 6 Months

4 - 6 Years

*Additional Skills:* Note that we will require 4 plus years of SSIS and
SSRS experience for development and support of multiple applications.
Resources should also have knowledge of Shell Scripting, SQL, PLSQL, and
SQL server database. SSAS experience is also a plus.

Notes from previous supplier call:

·         Informatica shop but have BI component. Legacy work that needs
enhancements.

·         SSIS, SSRS, SSAS. MS BI studio. Tech stack.

·         4-5 years of experience.

·         A lot of enhancements and support work.

·         Duration- long term if they are good.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>