Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*UI Developer(with some PHP exp)*

*Location-CA*

*6 Months Contract*

*Phone and Skype Interview*

*Need at least 7+ years of experience. *

*EAD,GC-EAD, GC, USC ONLY*

We have a new opening with the same client. Do you have any UI Developers
.Must have excellent communication skills. Please let me know.

Job Description:

1.         Implement our internal and public facing developer portal

2.         Act as main point of contact for internal and external consumers
of the API

3.         Develop relationships with key consumers of the API and portal

4.         Write code samples, articles, best practices, and tutorials

5.         Ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver independently.

6.         Strong communication skills

7.         Work with other UX resources, as necessary, to complete project
deliverables

8.         Front end portal programming.

9.         Experience with UX/JavaScript development

10.      Experience with programming in Content Management System(CMS) like
Drupal and PHP

11.      Experience with API management and API development

*Strong javascript skills, preferably with proficiency in object-oriented
javascript programming, PHP web development*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>