Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Automation Tester*

*Herndon, VA*

*6+ Months*

*Phone/Skype Hire*

*Requirements :*

•       Must have a minimum of *8 years* of hands on software testing
experience

•       Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience with in automation
test frameworks, such as Data-driven, Keyword-driven and Agile automation
framework.

•       Must have solid experience using cucumber

•       Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience with test-engineering
processes, including continuous integration, in sprint automation, and test
driven development

•       Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience writing Automation
test cases in Java

•       Strong XML generation and manipulation skills, and webservices

•       Create, review, validate and maintain a comprehensive regression
test suite

•       Must be familiar with standard testing and defect management tools

•       Preferred Demonstrated experience using with DOORS, Quality Center,
ClearQuest, XMLSpy, MS Visio and MS Project.

•       Preferred experience with Quality Center, Rally, and ClearQuest.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>