Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*SharePoint Developer*

*1-year+ Contract*

*Max Pay: $48/hr C2C*

*Face to Face Interview*

*Location: NYC*

*Client:: Con Edison*

*Responsibilities:*

•              Understand the functional requirements and execute the
required changes or modifications to enhance the SharePoint experience for
the users

•              Develop test plans which will include all the scenarios that
need to be tested before deployment

•              Integrating designs with third-party SharePoint solutions
such as Nintex

•              Creating and modifying SharePoint site collections with
multiple sites, unique navigational elements, custom content types and site
columns, site pages, web part pages, workflows, retention policies, and
governance policies

•              Building forms with *ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> and InfoPath
and SharePoint application pages*

•              Building and implementing custom *UI designs for SharePoint
with Adobe Photoshop, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, HTML, XML, XSLT*

*Requirements: Candidates needs to have strong Infopath experience *

·         *Experience with SharePoint 2010/2013 and InfoPath 2010/2013*

·         *Knowledge in AngularJS *

·         *Experience with Bootstrap for the UI is a plus*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>