*Hi,*
*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at l...@tekshapers.com <ashut...@tekshapers.com>.*

*Position:      Java Developer*

Location:      Seattle, WA

Visa:              No H1B(GC,GC-Ead, or USC)

Duration:      12 months

Interview:      F2F

Client:           Agilysys

NEED LOCAL CANDIDATES .Strong track record here in Seattle.  Able to
interview onsite

*Technical Fit*

•                    8+ years professional software development

•                    5+ years JavaScript programming experience

•                    Bachelor's degree in Computer Science

•                    Significant experience with Angular 1.x

•                    Experience writing unit tests with Jasmine

•                    Experience writing e2e tests with Protractor and
Jasmine

•                    Experience with Node.js

•                    Experience consuming RESTful services

•                    Bonus: Experience with Java

*Cultural Fit*

•                    Demonstrated ability to work effectively in formal and
informal teams with individuals from diverse communities and cultures

•                    Motivated to accomplish as much as possible by:

                                                improving workflows and
processes instead of setting a precedent of working additional hours to
accomplish unrealistic goals

                                                mentoring less-experienced
developers with advice on how to create reusable components and follow
lasting patterns

Follow agile practices and suggest workflow refactoring as necessary

Regards,

Lucy

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]

* (W)* : +1-248.565.4747-x-194* (**F)*  : +1-248.254.7211

Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com <ave...@tekshapers.com>

Tekshapers Inc. –  WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

*E-mail is the best way to reach me*

Note: We are through tier-1 vendor.

P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*