Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Java Developer*

*Client: JPMC*

*6 month contract to hire*

*GC EAD, GC or US Citizens ONLY *

*Location: Jersey City, NJ *

*Face to Face Interview*

*SKILLS:*

Development practices and Agile: Default practice includes:

* Using Scrum or a related Agile discipline

* Focus on working with your end users to deliver business value early

* Iterative and incremental delivery

* Emergent design and architecture

* Expertise in Test Driven Development/Behavior Driven Development

* Continuous integration, build and automated deployment

* Refactoring and clean code

* Code reviews and mentoring Strives for:

* Automated acceptance testing

* Continuous delivery and single piece flow Technology:

* Scalable mission-critical systems with high levels of availability

* Core Java and related technologies frameworks like Spring, Jersey System
integration and messaging including technologies like:

* JMS

* REST

* Message brokers (e.g. MQ) Data and modeling technologies:

* SQL and RDBMS' like Oracle or Sybase

* JSON, XML, XSLT and XSD

* Experience in NoSQL databases and big data technologies is a plus

* UNIX environments and scripting

* Build tools like Maven

* Test tools like JUnit, Cucumber or Selenium

* Performance analysis and tuning across system boundaries

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>