*Hi,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at l...@tekshapers.com <ashut...@tekshapers.com>.*

*JOB TITLE- Maximo Developer*

*LOCATION-* *Tampa, FL *

*DURATION- 6+ Months*

*MODE OF INTERVIEW: Phone and Skype*

*REQUIREMENT:       *

Primary Skills - Maximo MIF developer, Workflows , Automation Scripts –
MUST TO HAVE

Resource Skill requirement Description (please use the below lines) -

.               Knowledge in Maximo EAM 7.5, 7.1

.               Knowledge on work management, inventory management, supply
chain.

.               Knowledge in developing integration frameworks with other
ERPs

.               Data uploading using MIF

.               Knowledge on Data Migration

.               Knowledge on shell scripting/Automation scripting

.               Knowledge on deploying ears

.               Knowledge on mbo customizations and automation scripts

Regards,

Lucy

Technical Recruiter

[image: cid:image001.png@01D01011.0B0A3090]

* (W)* : +1-248.565.4747-x-194* (**F)*  : +1-248.254.7211

Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com <ave...@tekshapers.com>

Tekshapers Inc. –  WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

*E-mail is the best way to reach me*

Note: We are through tier-1 vendor.

P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*