*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*
*Role: AEM / CQ Developer, *
*Location: Michigan or Chicago*
*6 months contract+*
*Phone interview with possible in-person final interview (may be able to
must be initially located in Michigan or Chicago - possible remote work
after initial training period.
Must have at least 5 years of IT development experience.
* Must have a minimum of 3 years of Adobe AEM development experience.
CSS3 and attendant technologies.
* Experience working with REST, Sling and SOAP in a production environment.
* Comfortable with data exchange protocols like JSON and XMLAbility to work
flexibly and appropriate trade-offs to meet time constraints.
* Experience with Personalization feature in AEM.
* Experience developing templates, components in AEM.
* Proficient with Authoring, and deployment activities in AEM.
* Experience collaborating with clients, project managers, and engineers.
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
* Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development
environment; experience with Agile a strong plus
* Experience working with JIRA and WIKI
* Must have experience working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
* Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Must have ability to work the time necessary to complete projects and/or
b) The AEM developer will work with the Architect, Project Manager,
Business team, Technology team, Clients and Partners to capture the active,
as well as on-going maintenance/support related requirements and make
changes to the application accordingly.
In addition, this position will require to work closely with internal or
*Essential Job Functions:*
1. Quickly develop AEM templates, components, experiences. 2. Work with the
Architects to finalize components design. 3. Author content as well as
experiences in AEM. 4. Maintain and support Adobe Experience Manager
Application. 5. Accommodate day to day change requests and quickly make
changes to the application. 6. Estimate efforts for various support tasks,
and prioritize the same with the business team. 7. Make changes to AEM site
content, assets, and workflow. 8. Design and build components, templates,
dialogs, and workflows using the AEM architecture (Sling, CRX, OSGI, JCR).
9. Diagnose and solve technical problems related to content management such
as search result accuracy, dynamic content linking, formatting, image
scaling, internationalization, and personalization. 10. Work in an agile,
rapid development and prototyping environment. Translate business
requirements into AEM. specific implementation specifications. Design and
improve internal development methodologies.
11.Manage and prioritize workload between project and maintenance
*Thanks & Regards Mayank Tripathi*
*[image: Description: Description: Description: Description: logo]*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 459 3740,
Fax: 408-608-6088 <408-608-6088>*
*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*GTalk/YM: mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *
*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.