*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below position.*
*Position: Cisco network engineer*
*Location: Denver, CO*
*Duration: 6 months contract*
*Status:* *Citizen or Green Card*
The client is looking for a Cisco network engineer at the level of
CCNA/CCNP route/switch to augment current staff through the remainder of
*Major Areas of Responsibility:*
- This engineer will be part of a network refresh program.
- The engineer will be responsible for working independently with
multiple agencies to coordinate cutovers to new equipment without
interruption during business hours.
- Standard configurations, procedures, and change management must be
- Configure Cisco ISRs (2nd and 3rd gen) for connectivity back to
redundant data centers
- Configure Cisco Switches (IOS, IOS-XE)
- Knowledge of Cisco Security products a plus
- Knowledge of Cisco Wireless products a plus
- Knowledge of Cisco Collaboration products a plus
- Experience with Bluecoat PS 12000 and S-500 a plus.
- This assignment will require some after hours and early morning work
outside of regular business hours
- The engineer will also need transportation as travel will be required
within the boundaries of Denver.
- 40 hours per week, reporting to the Service Delivery team.
- The client is a service provider to over 50 city agencies in more
than 200 locations, utilizing a complex internal MPLS network with numerous
VRF’s and more than 1000 pieces of Cisco equipment.
- This role is on-site; remote work is not an option unless otherwise
978-558-4666 x 103
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.