Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
*Position :- Master Data Management Architect*
*Location :- Carmel,IN*
· Responsible for the design of all MDM services, associated design
patterns, and for the method of integration with new and existing systems
including SOAP and REST services.
· Define and maintain match rules.
· Sets standards for data quality for all master data.
· Collaborates with all business data stewards to ensure that they
can maintain acceptable data quality.
· Works with Enterprise Data Architect to ensure that our MDM
design will work beyond the boundaries of the ADESA business unit.
· Works with Enterprise Data Architects to ensure consistent use of
data models and standards.
· Serves as a SME/consultant to all projects/teams needing to
consume data from MDM, ensuring that acceptable levels of data quality and
data governance are maintained throughout the data life cycle.
· Ensures living documentation is maintained.
· Communicates with and fosters relationships with business
· Works with project managers and project teams to ensure that all
deliverables work as designed and are adequately tested.
· Leverages technical skills coupled with business knowledge to act
as an interface between Enterprise Architecture/Integration, MDM
development and testing teams.
· Works within and across teams to facilitate data integration. Use
PL/SQL, T-SQL, and performance tuning, Data Modeling, Data Profiling, Data
Quality, Matching, and Parsing to perform job duties.
*Education and Skills Required:*
· Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information
Technology, Engineering, or related technical degree and seven years of
progressive experience in information technology.
· Five (5) years of experience in data and/or software development
with extensive experience with PL/SQL, T-SQL & performance tuning.
· Three (3) years of experience designing and developing batch &
real-time integrations including SOAP/REST services.
· Two (2) years of experience with MDM toolsets such as Siebel,
Informatica MDM or similar product including workflow, configuration, and
· Significant experience with data modeling, data profiling, data
quality, matching and parsing.
· Exposure with WebSphere Broker and/or IIB is beneficial, but not
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.