Please let me know if you would be interested for the below mentioned
position, please send the resume to
*Position :-* *Sr. Integration specialist*
*Location :-* *Carmel,IN*
*Job Summary: *The Senior Integration Specialist is responsible for
designing, developing and implementing integrations along with the review,
analysis, modification, creation, documentation, and unit testing of
integration components as well as performing all task assignments
designated by the Project Lead or Project Manager. *Responsibilities /
Duties:* 1. Ensure that the technical solution effectively delivers
what is needed to support the business. Be familiar with the business
operations for the organization and make recommendations for integration
improvements where appropriate.
1. Provide estimates to the Project Lead or Project Manager for work to
be completed for specific assigned tasks.
2. Translate functional requirements into integration designs, if a
solution design is not already provided, along with unit tests on all work
prior to moving to Software Quality.
3. Provide integration and development best practice mentoring and
coaching for integration developers / specialists.
5. Design and develop quality integration solutions utilizing IBM MQ
and Broker technologies, creating reusable message flows and services while
conforming to existing naming and coding standards.
1. Specialize and continue to build knowledge in the integration
technologies utilized by the team in order to provide the best technical
implementation for the solution, primarily including MQ, Broker, Java,
eSQL, SQL Server, Oracle RDBMS, stored procedures, and relational databases.
2. Complete work according to departmental work production quality,
quantity and development standards.
3. Ensure compliance with the software development life cycle (SDLC) and
iterative development methodologies.
4. Practice and promote teamwork at all times. Set a good personal
example of attitude and performance.
5. Become knowledgeable in order to practice and ensure that company
policies and procedures and state and federal laws are followed at all
times. Ensure that no company or customer information is inappropriately
divulged to unauthorized parties.
6. Perform special projects as assigned.
*Educational Requirements and Qualifications: *
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years of experience in software development,
with at least three (3) years experience developing integration solutions
with MQ Broker.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience with SQL Server or Oracle.
- Integration development certification preferred.
- Strong knowledge of MS SQL Server or Oracle RDBMS implementation
- Strong knowledge of Windows Server or Linux.
- Exposure to the Rational Suite of Tools (ClearCase, ClearQuest, RAD)
with working knowledge of Visio.
- Strong understanding of relational databases with the ability to read
Entity Relationship diagrams.
- Experience working in an environment with a software development life
cycle (SDLC) and iterative development methodology.
- Experience using version control software such as Rational Clearcase,
Merant Version Manager, PVCS, RCS or a similar product.
- Experience with error handling and audit logging solutions such as
- Experience with job scheduling solutions such as Flux Job Scheduler
- Strong organization, planning and communication (oral and written)
skills, along with attention to detail and follow-through skills.
- Ability to work well with others in a team based environment.
- Ability to work extended hours or weekends occasionally to support
production issues and/or system conversions.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.