Hi,

Hope your are Doing Good…!

I have an urgent opening on *Project Manager With Java (PMP Certification
or Equivalent) *Position with my client. Please send me the resumes with
full name, contact details, Salary, and availability date.

*Requirement details:*

*Title                :* *Project Manager With Java (PMP Certification or
Equivalent)*

*Location        : **Mclean,VA*

*Duration       : 6-12+ Months*

*Rate                : Open*

*Still Open *

*Immediate Opening*

Technical skills and Knowledge:

*Primary Skills**:*  *Project Manager With Java (PMP Certification or
Equivalent)*

*Responsibilities:*

Minimum 9+ years’ of practical experience in technology, development, and
project planning.

Thorough understanding and experience in technical design and
implementation using J2EE technologies

PMP Certified or equivalent IPMA or AIPM certification or equivalent

Experience developing and managing complex IT infrastructure systems and
services.

Proven experience with system lifecycle development using Waterfall and
Agile methodologies and instance management.

Ability to assess requirements, recommend approaches to customers.

Excellent people management, team building and customer relations skills.

Excellent presentation, writing and speaking skills, and interpersonal
skills must be demonstrated. Must be well versed in preparing and
confidently delivering presentations to technical and non-technical
audiences.

Thanks & Regards

*Shawn Marsh    *

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@insoursysinc.com     ||| www.insoursys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.