Hope you are doing good.
I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
*Java/JEE **Developer (8 years experienced)*
*6 Months Contract*
*GC or USC ONLY*
The Java/JEE Developer is responsible for detailed technical design,
development, support, and implementation of software applications using
existing or new technology platforms.
- Eight years of proven application development experience that includes
creating distributed applications through analysis of specific business
- Five years of experience in Java/J2EE technologies.
- Five years of experience in core Java programming.
- Three years of Java Web UI development experience using JQuery and
- Three years of proven work experience designing OO web applications
using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Use of a standard modeling and/or diagramming tool a plus.
- Understanding and demonstrating use of J2EE patterns and frameworks.
- Three years of proven experience with the Rational Application
Developer (RAD) or Eclipse tool.
- Three years of proven work experience with a J2EE application server
(WebSphere, JBoss, Weblogic) including: deploying applications; defining
application specific resources and security configurations; setting up SSL,
- Three years of experience with web model view controller (MVC)
frameworks (i.e. Spring MVC, Struts).
- Three years of experience using relational database tools and concepts
(Oracle Databases, PL/SQL, SQL/XML, XSLT, XPath, XQuery).
- Three years of proven experience modeling and executing an automated
Web test framework.
- 3 years of experience with AIX/Linux OS AIX Processes – Process
Modeling, Monitoring, shell scripting, and command entry
- Two years of experience in JMS and similar technologies.
- Two years of experience using XML.
- Practical experience with a Software Configuration Management (SCM)
tool (i.e. Clear Case, Subversion, etc.).
- Experience supporting multiple production applications.
- Experience with and is willing to initiate sharing knowledge with
- Experience with agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with one or more of the following tools would be a plus:
- WebSphere MQ
- Subversion (experience managing and merging parallel releases is a
plus) Java RESTful Web Services
- Java EE 7 and above
- JIRA Issue Tracker
- Spring Framework with Spring MVC
- WebSphere upgrade experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development Practices and frameworks (i.e.
JUnit, Selenium, Automated Web testing frameworks, etc.) including the
ability to write and run automated unit, integration and functional tests.
- Develops solutions using defined user requirements. Works with the
customer to clarify requirements, as necessary.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents enhancements to existing systems
of high complexity and scope, working with common application designs and
specifications, utilizing industry and System standard procedures, products
- Executes performance and stress testing, as necessary.
- Designs or adapts frameworks and best practices established for the
project, team, and district consistent with industry standards.
- Works with business and technical resources in planning, developing,
implementing, and supporting existing applications.
- Skills Expected to be demonstrated in the position:
- Ability to:
- Quickly grasp new concepts and to see things in new and creative ways.
- Promote creative, original thinking and apply it to existing and
- Recognize, anticipate, and resolve problems.
- Demonstrate passion for the technologies and has a strong motivation
and discipline for self-learning.
- Express and communicate with others, including business customers,
verbally with a customer's awareness of tone, style and structure.
- Identify, troubleshoot, communicate and document production problems
both at a technical and non-technical level.
- Produce a variety of business documents that demonstrates command of
language, clarity of thought, and orderliness of presentation.
- Gather, clarify, and apply information transmitted verbally, while
exhibiting a genuine interest toward the speaker.
- Impact/influence decisions within and outside our own organization.
- Work effectively as part of a team.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.