*Please revert with resume @ j...@amtechpro.com <j...@amtechpro.com> or call
me @ 202-800-8409*
*Client: The State of Idaho- Dept of Dept of Health & Welfare*
*Interview: 1st webex (video interview)*
*Duration: 1.5 YEAR contract*
*Software Engineer/Developer 3 -Adobe forms design/development*
Software Engineer/Developer 3 is responsible for the analysis, design,
coding, component and assembly testing (including unit testing) of system
and component software tools and applications. Software Engineers
typically are involved in maintenance (including production support),
enhancement and development work
*Specific Skills Required* (Programming languages, databases, operating
This position is considered a *senior level technical resource and requires
a minimum of 5 years of proven experience in the field of software
development with specific experience in Abode LiveCycle and AEM.* Must be
able to demonstrate the following skills:
*This position requires extensive experience in designing and developing
Adobe solutions, such as LiveCycle and Adobe Experience Manager.*
• Requires minimum 5 years of proven experience in the field of
software development with specific experience in Abode LiveCycle and AEM
• Requires knowledge of Java/JEE core development experience
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in implementing code
quality rules in the code (PMD rules, Checkstyle rules, Findbugs rules)
• Requires experience in developing scripts using tools such as
• Requires experience in writing efficient SQL queries
• Requires minimum 2 years Oracle/SQL experience
• Optional 2 years Application Server experience, JBOSS, Deployment
• Optional 2 years scripting experience (with Shell, Groovy, etc.)
• Operational understanding of browser based application
infrastructure running in clustered hardware environment. Experience should
include solid working knowledge of Linux O/S and Shell scripting.
• Requires minimum 2 year of experience in troubleshooting
operational issues which spawns multiple layers in the environment
• Requires minimum 2 years of experience in solving productions
issues and doing Root Cause Analysis
• Proficiency and experience in PL-SQL development is required.
• Experience working in an agile software development environment
that utilizes continuous integration build processes that include
deployment and regression testing.
• Able to work independently and collaboratively in a team
• Experience in Test Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven
Development and Behavior Driven Development.
• Excellent communication skills are required.
• Requires experience with understanding Enterprise Architecture
• Experience in aligning the work with Enterprise Architecture
visions and goals
*This resource will be a forms designer/developer and will be working in
one of our development teams.*
*What we are looking for is a strong technical contributor who can quickly
come up to speed on our existing system functionality, application
infrastructure, both from a hardware and software perspective. The
candidate filling this position must able to work in a fast-paced, agile
*Experience working with government agencies would be advantageous, but is
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.