Hello Partners,

We are looking for *Java Developer with ISAM/TAM* for one of our
client at *Atlanta,
GA*. Please let me know your interest.

*Java Developer with ISAM/TAM*

*Location: Atlanta, GA*

*Duration: 6+ Months*

*Required Skills:*

·         *7+ years’ experience with Java Development for complex
applications in an enterprise environment with Spring MVC, Oracle, JBoss,
Tomcat, JavaScript, Python and SDKs*

·         *Experience building Restful APIs from scratch*

·         *Experience working in an Agile Environment*

·         *Looking for someone with a security background**. (ISAM "IBM
Security Access Manager" formerly known as TAM "Tivoli Access Manager") *

·         Java, Weblogic (legacy app), Jboss., Tomcat. Spring MVC, RESTful
API, Oracle (future will be postgress), Jenkins

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com