Hope you are doing good.
I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
*IBM WebSphere Consultant(with IBM Certification)*
*EAD, GC-EAD, GC, USC ONLY*
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related technical field.
IBM Certification preferred.
• Seven or more years of related Information Technology experience.
IBM WebSphere Application Server and Portal Server, Apache, IIS,
SharePoint, and IBM MQ on UNIX and Windows.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in Middleware/Operational engineering;
specifically, on the IBM Middleware Platform.
• Solid understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle models.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, writing and organizational skills;
ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Demonstrated ability to interact, communicate, build relationships, and
negotiate well with members of team and senior management.
• Accountable for meeting assigned project objectives including timelines
and budgeting. Works on the most complex projects and provides innovative
suggestions for solutions.
• Serves as technical mentor to other members of the team.
• Designs/implements/administers Web technologies using web application
servers (IBM Websphere and Portal, Apache, IIS, ColdFusion).
• Designs strategies for code deployment in a heterogeneous clustered web
• Collaborates with other IT and business groups, readily sharing
information with others.
*Thanks & Regards *
*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>
*Gmail:* *geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com* <geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.