Greetings !!

I have an exciting job opportunity with my client. You could send across
resume to * <>*

Role:                        Systems Admin - Red Hat / HP / SAN Focused

Location:                  Orrville, OH

Interview :               Phone/Skype

Duration:                 6+ month  or Contract to hire possible

No H1b

*Familiar with the following concepts and technology infrastructure:*

   - RedHat Linux ( Version 5+):  All facets of system administration

   - HP-UX (11.31,11.11):  All facets of system administration

   - SAN:
      - BROCADE
      - CISCO MDS
      - 3par Array
      - XtremIO
      - HP MSA
      - EMC VNX
      - NETAPP
      - Recover Point
      - VPLEX

* Source Infotech Inc. 3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820
Phone: 609-608-0466             *

*Email:*** <>

*Hangout ID: prashantrecuriter*

*Yahoo ID: *** <>

*Disclaimer:*  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at for automatic removal. And mention all the e-mail
addresses to be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting
the e-mails to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

"SAP-UK" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit