Hope you are doing good.
I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
*.Net Sitecore Developer*
*Duration: **12 months (3 month increments)*
*Interview Process: **Phone + Skype*
*EAD, GC-EAD,GC, USC ONLY*
*Job Description: *The .NET/Sitecore Developer is responsible for
developing web applications in Sitecore using .NET, angular, and node. The
developer should have experience in all aspects application development
design including – performance, scaling, coding, caching, security,
encryption, session state management, and error logging and testing.
• Take a product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding,
testing and implementation and support
• Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance,
coding, caching, security, encryption, state management, error logging,
debugging/testing, scalability, and development environment configuration.
• Work with product management and business analysts in an agile
environment to ensure continual release of high value deliverables.
• Collaborate with other developers and business analysts in
conceptualizing and developing new software applications and enhancements.
• Analyze business requirements and architect software solutions to satisfy
• Compile technical documentation of software features and functionality
• Develop software deliverables that adhere to established standards and
• Develop software unit tests and perform manual quality-assurance testing.
• Work closely with quality assurance team through testing cycles. This
includes debugging, assistance with defect prioritization and
implementation of final release.
• Analyze software application performance as needed; devise and implement
• Maintain a current awareness of technological developments and trends as
it relates to Web architecture, databases, development and tools.
• Work well in a team environment while being self-directed and motivated
to complete tasks accurately and on time
• Clearly communicate problem/resolution process to leadership and fellow
team members when needed.
• Coordinate with vendors and other technical teams for integration to
• Must have strong .NET development and integration experience in working
with ESB services, open API
• Work independently with minimal supervision, with excellent communication
• *Required skills are* .NET, C#, ASP.NET Framework 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.0,
Razor Views, Visual Studio 2013, Angular, node.js, Sitecore CMS v.8.x, web
services, REST architecture, JSON, MS SQL 2012, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap,
*Thanks & Regards *
*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>
*Gmail:* *geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com* <geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com>
*Yahoo Id:* *geetrajpoo...@yahoo.com* <geetrajpoo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.