Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Cognos Admin*

*Columbus, OH*

*12+ Months*

*Client : State Of OH*

*Face-To-Face Required !!*

*Requirements :*

•7-8+ years of experience in Cognos.

•*5+ years of Cognos Administration as Primary Responsibility*

•3+ years of Cognos 10.x experience required.

•At least one complete Cognos implementation in an enterprise environment
including, installing, configuring, and tuning Cognos architecture that is
distributed over multiple servers.

•3+ years experience with a project migration from another data warehouse
tool to Cognos.

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>