Hope you are doing well today!
We have this position for you, and I am looking forward to hear from you
with your updated profile along with your comfort and availability about
the requirement below.
*Position: Java Developer*
*Location: West Norristown, PA*
Looking for a motivated and results-oriented individual to become part of
the IDAA team, with strong team leadership abilities and experience in
architectural design. As a key member of the team this individual will
design and develop complex applications, as well as modify and maintain the
software. The primary focus of this position is to design and develop
software in JAVA/J2EE technologies.
*PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:*
1. Develop, maintain, and support applications using a variety of
technologies and frameworks: Java, Servlet, EJB, JSP, JDBC, HTML,
2. Proactive in researching, testing and implementing new tools with
a focus on latest technologies.
3. Perform senior programming assignments for diverse and complex
4. Develop/design software independently as well as under direction
from other development team leads and other members of the team.
5. Lead and mentor team members.
6. Maintain and debug existing application code.
· Superior problem solving abilities and demonstrated
responsibility for leadership and oversight.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with experience
performing architectural design, documentation, and development and ability
to prepare/maintain UML diagrams.
· Must be able to work independently under limited supervision or
as part of a team and be able to train or mentor other personnel.
· B.S or M.S in computer science or related field.
8+ years of professional java development experience.
· Should be experienced in both application tier and server side
*SKILLS, SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE, and ABILITIES*
· Superior listening and problem resolution skills
· Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Self-directed, with considerable initiative
· Excellent communication/customer Service Skills
· Strong attention to detail
· *Knowledge of Nexaweb software is must.*
(Executive Talent Acquisition)
*(W)* : +1-248.565.4747-x-194* (**F)* : +1-248.254.7211
Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com
*Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm*
*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.