*Please send the resume to **mik...@euclidinnovations.com

*Dear Partner, *

*Euclid Innovations INC is a highly recognized provider of professional IT
Consulting services in the US.*

*Here is our open requirement which can be filled immediately. Kindly
respond to this requirement with your consultant resume, contact and
current location info to speed up the interview process.*

*Role: BA/PMLocation: Charlotte, NCDuration: Long TermRate: $55/hr on C2C. *

*JOB Requirements:*
Ability to work with traders & developers
Requirement Documentation
Testing Coordination

Thanks & regards

Direct: 704-269-0369

Fax: 877 455 1596

mik...@euclidinnovations.com | www.euclidinnovations.com

Note : We respect your on line privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail.Please reply with Removal instructions in subject line incase your
email address to be removed from this mailing list

"SAP-UK" group.
to sap-uk+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.