Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*DevOps Engineer*

*Andover, MA*

*6 months*

*F2F interview*

*Requirement:: *

They are a Windows shop, so skills on that platform is required.

They also need someone with AWS chops.

They use chef and terraform for infrastructure automation.

They need self-starters and those who can dig in and figure things out.

Longer term, they want to move their current build system to github/jenkins
and replace

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>
*Gmail:* *geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com* <geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com>