Position: Business Analyst
Location: Boston, MA
MOI: Phone then on-site interview in Boston (no chance of skypes).
Looking for a BA with strong experience working with the project management
This person must also be strong with SQL and have experience working in
1. Performs analysis of business activities to determine business
requirements. Works with business users to understand and define needs
above and beyond requirements provided by the business. Converts business
requirements into functional specifications. Works closely with the
Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), business users, QA,
developers, and other technology professionals to ensure that project
deliverables are completed on time and within budget.
2. Acts as the primary liaison between business stakeholders and the
technology organization to ensure proper implementation of requirements
within the expected timetable. Communicates any material modifications of
business requirements to business stakeholders.
3. Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives based on both user
needs and an understanding of applicable business systems and industry
4. Ensures proper data processing through the use of data checks and
reports to facilitate error free business processes.
5. Collaborates with the QA team in developing high level test plans.
Reviews test cases developed by the QA team. Works with automated testing
team when needed for performance/load testing as well as automated
6. Works to ensure a positive end product for business stakeholders by
overseeing the implementation of new software. Creates and maintains
proper training materials and business documentation.
7. Follow the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), ensuring that all
steps of the process have been followed prior to releasing any code.
8. Provides application and production support as needed to the
departments and systems that they support.
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a business or technology
2. Minimum of seven to ten years’ experience in the financial services
industry, supporting buy-side technology.
3. Strong technical skills including a solid understanding of underlying
relevant technical architecture and business processes.
4. Proven ability to efficiently utilize resources and communicate with
others, both verbally and in writing.
(Executive Talent Acquisition)
*(W)* : +1-248.565.4747-x-194* (**F)* : +1-248.254.7211
Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com
*Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm*
*1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083 *
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.