Hope you are doing good.
I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
Role: Mulesoft Sr. Tech Lead
Mode of interview: Phone/ Skype
Visa status: GC,USC,EAD GC
Contract type: 6+ months
· BS, computer sciences or equivalent.
· 8+ years of experience with design and implementation of
service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration
(EAI) solutions using products like Mulesoft, ServiceMix, webMethods, Dell
· Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE
based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB) and web services.
· Strong understanding of EAI design Patterns
· Strong experience in XML, XSD, XSLT and SOAP/REST based services
· Exposure to managing solutions on AWS is preferred.
· Strong business acumen and people skills to partner with other
functional leads/PMs to lead and identify new integration requirements.
· Experience authoring complex design specifications and managing
run book for ongoing operational support.
· Good understanding of enterprise ESB clusters and planning
resources for ESB as needed.
· Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills to resolve technical
issues as needed.
· Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/ processes
that leverage technology to provide marketing differentiation, performance
improvements, and better user experience.
· Interacts well with other technical team leaders such as
architects, testing, analysts, and release managers as a lead member of the
development team in order to accomplish the business goal.
· Proficient in Agile and waterfall SDLC methodologies with ability
to work in a fast-paced milestone-oriented environment
*Purpose and Scope:*
The company is experiencing aggressive growth in the digital commerce
space. Engineering and development for these applications is critical to
the success of the business. The Integration lead is responsible for
development of integrations. The position is responsible for developing
reliable and reusable integrations to support the COMPANY's digital
The ideal candidates will have a strong background and experience in
integration and specifically with Mulesoft. Candidates must be able to work
independently with minimal guidance and must have a lean and practical
approach to process with the primary focus on getting things done. These
candidates will interface with counterparts in IT, to ensure successful
execution of the development project.
· Lead end-end life cycle of successful development of integrations,
business services and API’s.
· Responsible for analysis and translation of technical specifications
· Able to work in an agile goal/milestone driven environment to deliver
projects while balancing time, cost and scope.
· Lead/manage development milestones, proactively monitor, report and
escalate risks/issues in timely manner.
· Act as ambassador for teamwork and adapt horizontal service oriented
model to help all our partners with integration, business services and API
· Build relationships with other IT counter parts and business partners to
ensure successful execution of projects.
· Ensure the availability, reliability and security of e-commerce sites
· Respond to business critical emergency situations related to support of
the eCommerce platform
· Additional responsibilities as deemed necessary for the role
Thanks & Regards
Geetika Rajpoot||Sr. Technical Recruiter
Source Infotech Inc.
*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>
*Gmail:* *geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com* <geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com>
*Yahoo Id:* *geetrajpoo...@yahoo.com* <geetrajpoo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.