Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*.Net Developer(9-10 year experienced)*

*Boston, MA*

*12+ Months*

*Phone/Skype Hire*

*Requirements :*

•             *9-10+ years overall*

*•             Strong experience with C#, ASP.Net/.NET Framework*

*•             Strong database engineering skills on the MS SQL server
platform.  Strong experience developing stored procedures *

•             Experience delivering software as part of an Agile delivery
team a MUST

*•             Solid work with SSRS and SSIS needed*

•             Experience with client reporting and marketing for a buy-side
asset management firm is a very strong positive.

•             Solid knowledge of modern software design principles,
concepts, and practices

•             Outstanding analytical and quantitative skills

*•             Experience in a financial/investment management environment
strongly desired.  *

*•             Candidates with asset management experience get first look*

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>
*Gmail:* *geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com* <geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com>