Immediate need for a VisualForce Developer.

Interview will be phone-Skype.

This is 100% Remote for 6+ months, MUST travel to NYC a few times though to
meet with client.

I need the following upon submittal:

Location: New York City (remote )

Contract: 6+ months

Rate: Open

Visualforce Developer for Salesforce

A few things to consider with this search….

•             Please qualify communication skills

•             Must be certified in SFDC

•             Project management/developer skillset within VisualForce as

using Apex Code

Salesforce developer

Parul Gupta, IT-Technical Recruiter

P: 609-632-1299, E:

3840 Park Avenue, Suite C-205, Edison, NJ-08820

Hangout: <>

*Disclaimer:**  If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then
please reply with a "REMOVE" in the subject line at *
** <> *for automatic
removal. And mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We are sorry for
the inconvenience.*

"SAP-UK" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at