Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
VERY KEY TO THE ROLE IS DURATION OF PROJECTS CANDIDATES HAV WORKED ON.
CANDIDATES WILL NEED TO HAVE WORKED ON several PROJECTS that lasted 1 year
Location: Houston, TX:
Interview process- Phone Technical screen and then a Phone interview with
They are looking for a Heavy hitter (Strong Skills) 10 years plus with SAP
and SD along with strong current experience in SAP Pricing (Intercompany
processes, Pricing and Pricing interfaces) and OTC
Also need experience working on global projects!!
The SAP SD/OTC/Pricing Functional Developer will work with Customer
Solutions Leads and business clients to support and implement global
processes primarily using standard SAP solutions as well as other systems
interfaced with SAP to support the business process
• Understanding business needs and leading thoughtful design discussions
around meeting those business needs in a standard manner fully leveraging
SAP product capabilities.
• Work with Customer Solutions analysts and business personnel to
understand the global OTC, Intercompany processes, Pricing and Pricing
interfaces and provide the technology to support these processes
• Strong knowledge in the chemicals industry is a plus. Global hands on
experience in OTC/Pricing processes in the US, Brazil, Europe and Asia
• Based on requirements submitted by the business, develop detailed
functional and technical specifications for changes to the SAP systems
• Understand and follow all relevant standard LyondellBasell IT processes
• Perform configuration in Order Mgmt, Pricing, Deliveries, Transportation
Planning systems, Shipments, Shipment Costs, Billing, Outputs, Warehouse
Mgmt, Batch Management, Intercompany processing, Purchase orders, Inventory
Management, Global Label Mgmt, ALE IDOCs & integration with Finance, BI,
• Consult with ABAP developers and provide technical specs to develop
• Consult with other developers and provide technical specs for interfaced
• Perform unit / integration testing of changes (configuration, custom
development, etc.) in development and staging environments, including
regression testing of functionality that may be impacted by change.
• Provide input and suggestions based on knowledge of area of responsibility
• Provide prototypes of new functionality based on client needs
• Providing support for other activities that impact the system, such as
configuration changes to support changing business conditions, SAP ECC
upgrades, application of hot packs, project work, etc.
• Provide ad hoc training and knowledge to business super users as required
in run and maintain activities, such as remedial training, issue
• Demonstrated proficiency in the SD OTC – OM, Pricing, Pricing interfaces,
GATP, Deliveries, Inventory & Batch Management, Shipments, Shipment Costs,
Invoicing, Outputs, Global Label Mgmt, Purchase Orders, GTS, Integration
with Finance & Intercompany processing areas
• 10+ years SAP experience required.
• Should have global experience in OTC/Pricing – preferably in the
• Should have hands on experience in identifying and working through OTC
User Exits and directing ABAP developers. Ability to debug as needed
• Experience with large SAP ERP global rollouts.
• Technical leadership experience in architecting and collaborating with
business process architect groups to develop efficient technical solutions
in the areas of SD, OTC/Pricing.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
• Leadership in development, implement and support of global initiatives at
various time zones.
• Ability to relate technical ideas and functionality to non-technical users
• Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and
• Highly self-motivated, driven work ethic, keen attention to detail and
exceptional customer service orientation.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment and
handle multiple issues at once.
• Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex system analysis and
draw conclusions by relating information from different sources, including
root-cause analysis and issue resolution.
*RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:*
• Ensures that system reliability is maintained.
• Ensures that the IT enhancements and project demands are delivered
successfully with anticipated results.
• Ensures development lifecycle and controls processes are followed.
• Early or late hours sometimes are required for meetings with European and
• Availability to work overtime.
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.