*Duration       : 6-12+ **months                         *

*Rate*                *:* *As Low As Possible *

 *Technical skills and Knowledge:*

*#20 Positions *

*Need H1B & Passport mandatory for Submission. Please Don’t Share me if you
cant Provide Passport or Time sheets*

*Primary Skills**: **.NET with Angular Developer*

*Responsibilities:*

•             Design, develop and deliver applications to include:
architecture design, prototyping of concepts to proof of concept,
development of coding standards, design and development of source code and
test plans, code and module design, development and testing, application
debugging, design and implementation of code that follows efficient design
techniques and code development that meets and exceeds the intent of the
design of the application

*Required Skills & Abilities:*

•             5+ years of software development experience with C# and
Microsoft Visual Studio

•             5+ years of web application development experience with
ASP.NET, including both Web Forms and ASP.Net MVC

•             5+ years of experience with HTML, JQuery, XML, and Web
Service

•             5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server

•             1+ year of experience with Object Oriented JavaScript,
preferably AngularJS

•             Experience with unit testing using tools such as NUnit

•             Experience with Microsoft OpenXml SDK is desired, but not
mandatory

•             Solid foundation in common design patterns

•             Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
or a related field

•             Strong programming, code development, code debugging and
testing skills.

Thanks & Regards

Shawn Marsh

Insoursys Inc

Ph: 972-427-1801

shawn_ma...@insoursysinc.com     ||| www.insoursys.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and
the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.