*Hi Associates ,*

*I have an urgent requirement with one of my clients. Please find the job
details below and forward me your updated resume along with your contact
details at* *ne...@tekshapers.com <ne...@tekshapers.com>* *and my* *ph-no*
*is* *248-565-4747 Ext.126* <248-565-4747%20Ext.126>

Need 10+ Years of Consultant

Hadoop Developer

Orlando, FL

Job Description

·         Experienced in Hadoop systems & Kafka agents

·         Work with business users, help them to understand Hadoop
frameworks and how it works, establish the process

·         Work with Hadoop architects, provide solutions, code & deliver
the project.

Regards

Neha Kumari

Talent Acquisition