Hope you are doing good.
I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
*Sr. Cognos TM1 Developer*
*6 months C2H*
*GC-EAD, GC or USC*
The role will be part of a growing Financial Performance Management team
which is rolling out and expanding reporting with Cognos TM1 10.2.2.
Activities will include integration, performance, and user acceptance
testing for reporting solutions as well as building reports, developing
cubes, integrating data, and deploying code to test/QA and production
environments. The Developer will therefore collaborate with business
subject matter experts to ensure that delivered solutions optimally support
the achievement of business goals.
The ideal TM1 candidate will have experience with complex integration of
applications built on TM1 cubes and Turbo Integrator. The Developer will
be creating Websheets using TM1 Perspectives, Active Forms, and Web, so
prior experience with these is a must. *The Developer will also be
configuring TM1 10.2.2 for interoperability with Cognos BI—thus an advanced
understanding of native Security in TM1 10.2.2 FP2 or higher will be
required*. Finally, TM1 Performance Modeler and Contributor workflow
experience is desirable as well.
*Required Skills: *
Strong understanding and ability in working with the Cognos Business
Intelligence technical stack, including, Framework manager, Data Manager,
Report Studio, Power Play Transformer, Metric Studio, Event Studio,
Administration and others. Additionally, experience with a high level of
proficiency in the following areas also required:
• *Experience developing with TM1 10.2.2 Fix Pack (FP) 2 or
• Experience with complex multi-server environments
• Experience with BI interopt and CAM security
• Advanced *TM1 Turbo Integrator experience*
• Advanced understanding of TM1 native Security
• Advanced *TM1 Perspectives report development*
• Advanced knowledge of MDX and subset management
• Experience with Performance Modeler and Contributor workflow
• Experience running the Contributor-free process
• Bachelor degree in Business, CS, or equivalent and 5 plus
years IT technical experience for business related applications.
• Experience with the TM1 10.2.2 FP3 environment
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop TM1 reporting, input templates, active forms, and
• Create and manage Turbo Integrator processes to manage data,
dimensions and attributes
• Manage Turbo Integrate process to ETL Data and Metadata
• Develop/Manage Contributor workflows
• Manage Performance Modeler applications and security
• Manage Cognos Roles/Groups/Users as it applies to TM1 native
• Manage model deployments, UAT scripts and testing results
• Sustaining efforts related to existing models
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with report development,
maintenance and support
• Demonstrated experience with Oracle 10G+
• Can substitute degree requirements for equal years of
*Thanks & Regards *
*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Source Infotech Inc.*
*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>
*Gmail:* *geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com* <geetikarajpoo...@gmail.com>
*Yahoo Id:* *geetrajpoo...@yahoo.com* <geetrajpoo...@yahoo.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.