*Position: Web Application Developer – Front End*
*Duration: 6 Months*
*Location: Herndon, VA*
Experience using modern, open source software and libraries to prototype
and deploy frontend web applications, including all aspects of server-side
processing, data storage, and integration with backend development. Seeking
experience with modernFront End frameworks, MVCs and SPA’s.
· Ability to develop applications from high-fidelity comps and/or
functional prototypes, converting them into well-functioning, responsive
· Experience working with a collaborative team of Designers and
Product Managers to develop interactive prototypes and POC.
· Implement responsive designs with the help of our UI/UX designers
to ensure web pages are optimized to load well on multiple viewport sizes
ranging from desktop to mobile devices.
· Identify and communicate best practices for front-end application
· Ensure functionality of the software degrades gracefully on older
browsers, specifically in IE, and on most modern devices.
· Ability to quickly research and learn new development tools and
· Ability to implement Test-driven development; Implementing
automated testing platforms and unit tests.
· Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use.
· Implementation of security and data protection.
· 9+years’ of solid front end development experience
· Strong Angular JS skills preferred. Experience working with data
visualization libraries such as: d3JS, Chart.JS or similar APIs.
· Experience leveraging cutting edge front end libraries and tools
· Ability to create high-level, dynamic, modular web applications.
· Experience working with front end frameworks Bootstrap 3+, and
· Use of version control systems, specifically Git and GitHub.
· Experience with automation tools (Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Yeoman,
npm, Phantom.js, etc.)
· Using and working in team environments that use agile
methodologies (e.g., Scrum, Lean)
· Integration of user-facing elements with server side/backend
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems,
servers, and environments
· Excellent implementation knowledge of Distributed Web
· Relational Database Management Systems such as DB2, MySQL, Oracle
and also with NoSQL database such as MongoDB etc.
· Cross browser (multi-browser testing/inspecting, etc.)
· Ability to write reusable code for user interface components
· The desire to grow skillsets within both user experience and
front end development.
· Previous experience working within a product team.
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline
(W) : +1-248.565.4747-x-194 (F) : +1-248.254.7211
Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com <ave...@tekshapers.com>
Tekshapers Inc. – WMBE Firm
1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083
Note: We are through tier-1 vendor.
P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-uk.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.