*Hi,
*
My name is Vikas Malik and I'm an IT recruiter at IDC Technologies, Inc.
Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with
experience in Technical. This experience is relevant to one of my current
openings. If you are comfortable with job description, then please send me
resume and rate/hr.
Please reply me your email at vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com

*Note:-* *Need Full H1B Copy(Both Pages) & DL & Passport Number*

*Position Title: AEM Angular JS FrontEnd Developer Location: Overland Park,
KS*

*Must have skills:-*

Adobe AEM mid to Sr. Developers with strong Java/J2EE background
At-least 3+ years of strong Content Management & search experience with
Adobe AEM / Adobe CQ5
Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on
extensive work experience
Hand on and implements complex AngularJS applications, directives,
controllers, services
Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the
elements and modules of core AngularJS
Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
Hands on experience and well versed in template/components dev, etc.
Proven, hands-on experience developing high-availability, multi-tiered web
applications.
Experience in Angular JS/Node JSPreferably Apache CXF and Spring
Experience in Customizations is a plus
Experience in Integration with other systems is a plusOther CMS experiences
is a nice to have
Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task
runners or scripts
Good understanding of AJAX and JavaScript Dom manipulation Techniques
Experience with RESTful services

Good to have skills*
Object Oriented SkillsWork collaboratively with other application teams
Knowledge of application architecture and design patterns
Experience in providing technical leadership to development teams
Delivering a complete front end application
Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
Writing tested, idiomatic, and documented JavaScript, HTML and CSS
Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and
yourself
Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the
RESTful API

Key responsibilities*
Work collaboratively with other teams; QA, UX, etcAssist in deploying
applications to Dev, QA, Production environments
Work with globally diversified team in different time zone
Guide & mentor other team membersWork on more than one project
simultaneously
Perform code reviews and work with remote teams to get work done

Thanks&Regards,
Vikas Malik

[IDC Technologies, Inc.]
[Phone: 408-418-5779] EXT 274
[Email ID: *vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com
<vikas.ma...@idctechnologies.com>* ]
[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]
*[Web*: www.idctechnologies.com* ]*
Certified