*Hi,*

*Kindly let me know if you are comfortable on below either one position.*

*Position: Storage Engineer*

*Location: Detroit, MI*

*Duration: 6 months*

Please send them over no matter what the rate you are looking for. We can
discuss the rate after I speak with the consultant and we will find a
number that makes both of our companies money. They will be working as an
EMC resident and all interviews will be completed over the phone.

*1: *Our client, located in Detroit, MI, is currently in need of a EMC
Storage Engineer for a 6 month contract.  The EMC Storage Engineer will be
responsible for the management and migration of EMC storage technologies in
the customer’s environment.

*Required Skills: *

   - Experience with administration and management of VMAX3, ExtremIO,
   VPLEX Local/Metro, RecoverPoint, Celerra, and VNX 5500 (file)
      - Implementation
      - Provisioning
      - Allocation
      - Configuration
      - Capacity planning
      - Troubleshooting
   - Ability to assist with VNX 5500 (file) and Celerra migrations to Unity
   - Experience working in a Brocade environment
   - Provide best practices and knowledge transfer to the customer staff as
   required

*2: *Our client, located in Las Vegas, NV, is currently in need of a VMAX
Migration Administrator for a 3 month contract.  The Migration Admin will
be responsible for migrating the customers legacy VMAX environment to their
new VMAX All Flash arrays.

*Required Skills: *

   - Ability to migrate 100TB from VMAX40K to VMAX 850F All Flash
   - Experience implementing and configuring SRDF and TimeFinder
   - Provide best practices and knowledge transfer to the customer staff as
   required

*Nice To Have Skills:*

   - VMAX  migration design
   - SRDF and TimeFinder design