Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Job Title: IT - Job Title: J2EE/ Hadoop Programmer*

*Client-Infosys*

*Rate-$40/hr*

*Interview-phone/Skype *

*Request ID: 2007-1*

*Location:  Bellevue, WA 98008*

*Contract Duration: 3 Months – Extendable position *

*EAD, GC-EAD, GC, USC ONLY*

*We are looking for a very strong* senior Java developer/architect with
good experience in microservices and cloud implementations.

*Required Skills and Experience: *

·         6+ years of experience in Java/J2EE (Must)

·         1+ years of experience in Pivotal Cloud Foundry and Microservices
(Must)

·         Exposure to Hadoop eco system (Plus)

·         6+ years of hands-on Software Development experience in Java/J2EE
platform

·         Knowledge & hands-on development experience in Pivotal Cloud
Foundry (PCF), Micro Services is a must.

·         Experience with the Big data technology using Hadoop eco-system,
Kafka, RabbitMQ, No SQL databases.

·         Experience in working with XML, CSS, HTML5, AJAX, JQuery and
JavaScript frameworks.

·         Knowledge on at least one Relational Databases and ORM
technologies

·         Experience in designing and developing web/Data Warehouse
applications.

·         Good working knowledge of OO concepts, Design Patterns, UML.

·         Experience in working in Agile and Iterative Development
Methodologies

·         Experience with continuous integration and build tools such as
Ant, Maven, Jenkins, etc.

·         Experience with Red hat Linux, Unix or Windows operating systems

·         Experience with application performance tuning, debugging and
troubleshooting

·         Experience in working with Geo-diversified teams

·         Excellent Oral and Written communication skills, Customer
Interfacing Skills and Documentation Skills

·         Ability to communicate complex ideas to technical and
non-technical audience.

*Job Description: *

·         Participate & drive requirements discussion with
end-users/customers

·         Guide the development team

·         Document requirements

·         Develop UI wireframes

·         Design and Development of system

·         Create Test Plans

·         Perform Functional Testing including regression testing

·         Prepare build and deployments scripts

·         Deployment, Implementation and Post-production support

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>