*Role: PHP Developer*

*Location : Merrick, NY*

*Interview : Phone*

*Duration : 12 + Months*

I need a PHP Developer right away. The client for this position has already
hired 2 candidates over the phone. It is in Merrick, NY and there may be
capabilities to work from home. This is a red hot position. I would stop
working on the other position I sent out and focus on this one for today.
job req below. they should understand SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting

. PLEASE WORK ON THIS RIGHT AWAY. This is a slam dunk deal waiting to be
had!

Need PHP experience ideally with a security minded background. Various PHP
sites (a variety of versions) need to have specific vulnerabilities
remediated, as well as apply experience and expertise to see if other
vulnerabilities might exist. SQL injection, cross site scripting, etc.To
work with a team of skilled developers to build and maintain our custom
enterprise level ERP platform from the ground up based on detailed
functional specifications. Conduct regular code reviews, testing and
releases from development environments into production using Agile
methodologies. Help provide infrastructure for disaster recovery,
monitoring, redundancy, load testing and performance tuning. Manage
day-to-day tickets, issues and enhancements and ensure work is correctly
prioritized and completed on time.Lead projects to improve functionality,
reliability, security and performance of our applications and the data that
supports it.
PREFERRED SKILLS
PHP applications, Laravel, Codeigniter or similar MVC frameworks.
Experience building and consuming REST API's. SQL, HTML, JS, CSS, GIT, LAMP

*Note: We are through tier-1 vendor*.

Regards,

Lucy

Technical Recruiter

 (W) : +1-248.565.4747-x-194 (F)  : +1-248.254.7211

Email id / Gtalk : l...@tekshapers.com <ave...@tekshapers.com>

Tekshapers Inc. –  WMBE Firm

1441 E. Maple Rd, Suite # 301, Troy, MI 48083

P Save trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*