Hello Partners,

We are looking for *PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Consultant (Purchase) *for
one of our client at *Wausau, WI*. Please let me know your interest.

*PeopleSoft FSCM Functional Consultant (Purchase)*

*Location: **Wausau, WI*

*Duration: Long term*

*Required Skills:*

·         He /She should have PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 end to end implementation
experience, with solid understanding of the Purchasing module.

·         He /She should have - Fluency in English is a must - Lead all
phases of the project, provide best practice based inputs to clients on
PeopleSoft Financials application and its utilization to meet business
requirements

·         He /She should work with Technical team to explain the functional
design and to clarify queries related to functionality & functional design.

·         He /She should analysis with Client to find an effective way to
standardize its enterprise business software to improve quality of data,
reduce customizations and integrations.

·         He /She should Perform functional business analysis & provide
functional training to Key Users in client end

·         He /She should Design and configure PeopleSoft System, session to
Key Users so that all key stakeholders are aware and accept any solutions
proposed

·         He /She should Prepare effort estimates for customizations and
reports with help from technical team

Thanks & Regards,

Dev Chauhan

Gemini Consulting & Services LLC

3636 S Geyer Rd # 270, St. Louis, MO 63127, United States

Direct Number: 314-467-0902

Email ID: d...@gemini-us.com

gtalk: dschauhan21

www.gemini-us.com