Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.

Lead UI Developer

NYC, NY

6 Months Contract

Phone Hire

The group undertakes many strategic initiatives to completely revamp the
way SPG products are traded by the industry. These fully electronic
platforms of the future will allow clients and internal traders to
effortlessly flow critical trading, valuation and risk management
information via modern distributed cloud computing channels and gain
competitive advantage with instant access to wide range of data and
effective trade execution. The currently open position of a senior Web
architect will be in the center of several projects covering parallel
streams of our roadmap. We are looking for a web development expert with an
eye for quality and detail. The platforms we are building required to be
highly performant and scalable. This role will cover design, architecture
and implementation of global Web platforms for internal and external users
and encompass the full SDLC. The work will involve active interactions with
clients and globally distributed technology teams. Qualifications A
successful candidate will possess: Architecture/design: The person will
need to have a deep technical understanding, having spent a significant
portion of their career in a coding role. Analysis: The person will work
with senior managers to help enhance their business practices and suggest
solutions that improve efficiency. Expertise in HTML(5), CSS(3) Expert
level in JavaScript and AngularJS Experience with and understanding the
whole range of data integration technologies from AJAX and JSONP to web
sockets and, as a big plus, third party web sockets emulation frameworks
(LightStreamer, Kaazing, socketIO) Experience with web UI frameworks like
jQuery, ExtJS, Sencha Touch, Bootstrap etc Understanding browser and device
compatibility Experience with troubleshooting web applications, familiarity
with network monitoring and code profiling tools Excellent communication
skills Strong communication skills Strong pluses: 1) Web usability, general
UX 2) Analytical problem solving skills 3) Knowledge of Fixed Income
products 4) Scripting skills (e.g.Perl, Pychon, Shell scripts).

*Waiting for your response…*

Best Regards,

*Ravi Nigam*

978-558-4666 Ext. 101

r...@teknavigators.com

*TekNavigators LLC*

100 Cummings Center, Suite 207 P, Beverly, MA 01915

DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments.  You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.