*Please send profile on this id stew...@tekshapers.com
<stew...@tekshapers.com>*

*Position:-  Senior Project Manager *

*Location:- Minneapolis, MN*

*Duration:- 8-12+ Months*

*MOI:- Telephonic Hire Only*

*Job Description:- *

*Supporting financial crimes/fraud area and AML*

·         Creates and executes project work plans and revises as
appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources
needed and assigns individual responsibilities.

·         Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.

·         Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project
standards. Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance
procedures.

·         Minimizes our exposure and risk on project. Ensures project
documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.

·         Defines, plans and implements the goals and milestones associated
with all application development or system projects.

·         Oversees the analysis, design, execution and support of all
assigned projects, including resource planning, team selection, performance
appraisals, and budgets.

·         Formal project management will also entail the usage of a
standardized project management methodology to guide all projects in a
consistent, organized and reliable manner

Regards,

Shivangi Tewari,

Phone  248-565-4747 Ext-198 Fax: 248.254.7211

Tekshapers Inc

1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA

Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008

PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary

*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*