Hi ,

Hope you are doing good.

I have following requirement, please reply me back with profile along with
rate expectation

*Sybase DBA*

*Client: Capital One*

*Location: Seattle WA*

*MOI: Phone/Skype*

*Any visa!*

24x7 Support Expectations while on-call (weekly rotating schedule) -Release
work late Friday night -Regular schedule during the week -Must be an expert
in Sybase Software -High transaction customer facing environment

 *Master SAP(Sybase) Database Administrator*

As a Database Administrator at Capital One, you'll be responsible for
administration of procedures and practices regarding data access and upkeep
across our Sybase Database platform. This includes Administration of a
multi-region MSA replication topology for Sybase ASE as well as
Administering a standalone Sybase IQ Production instance.

*Responsibilities:*

•Responsible for administration of transactional and analytical database
objects in an OLTP environment.

•On Call responsibilities in a Weekly rotation.

•Duties include performance tuning, monitoring, software installs and
upgrades, scripting, automation, incident response and documentation.

•Familiarity with AWS services and scripting.

•Familiarity with complex database systems.

•Familiarity with Enterprise Incident management.

•Hands on experience using AWS

•Hands on experience with Linux and AIX.

•Hands on experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.

*Basic Qualifications:*

•High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification or military experience

•At least 5 years of experience in configuring, managing, and
troubleshooting Sybase ASE

•At least 5 years of experience in configuring, managing, and
troubleshooting Sybase Replication Server

•At least 5 years of experience in configuring, managing, and
troubleshooting Sybase IQ

•At least 3 years of experience with database backup and recovery,
including implementing disaster recovery standards

•At least 3 years of experience with database design, optimization, and
tuning.

•At least 1 year of experience in AWS cloud computing platform.

*Preferred Qualifications:*

•Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science

•3+ years of financial services experience

•AWS experience

•HADR automatic failover experience

•Warm Standby Replication experience

*Thanks & Regards *

*Geetika Rajpoot**||Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Source Infotech Inc.*

*geet...@sourceinfotech.com* <geet...@sourceinfotech.com>* ||**Phone:
609-945-0706*
*Hangout ID :* *gitirajp...@gmail.com* <gitirajp...@gmail.com>