Hi,

Share me the resumes @ *neha.somn...@idctechnologies.com
<neha.somn...@idctechnologies.com>*

This is Neha from IDC Technologies, Inc.

This is in reference to the Very Urgent positions of *Marklogic Developer *with
one of my top clients. If you are interested with this position so pls mail
back with your updated resume ASAP.

*Role:                **Marklogic Developer*
*Location:         **Culver City CA*

*Duration:        12 Months*

* H1B COPY IS MANDATORY ALONG WITH DL Copy and Passport No.*

*Required Information Details*

Role   MarkLogic Developer

Required Technical Skill Set Around 5-7 years’ experience in Web
Application development using MarkLogic NoSQL DB as application database.

No of Requirements1

Desired Experience Range5-7 years

Location of Requirement Culver City, CA

*Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)*

*Must-Have*

•Experience with MarkLogic NoSQL Database

•Experience in JDK 1.8 , Spring 3.x, JBOSS

•Working knowledge of JMS and JBoss Messaging, Active MQ

•Experience with Eclipse, XML, SOAP/REST Web Services.

•JavaScript, JQuery, HTML

•Experience in Agile project development methodology

*Good-to-Have  *

Media domain experience

Multiple project implementation experience in Web development projects

AngularJS

PL/SQL

*Responsibility of / Expectations from the Role*

1Working at onshore as MarkLogic developer

2Participate in requirement gathering and design session

3Work with client solution architect team in developing , implementing the
solution

*Do Fill these details important for Submission:*
FULL NAME:
CURRENT LOCATION:
PASSPORT NUMBER:
LEGAL STATUS & EXPIRY DATE:
E-Mail:
CONTACT NUMBER:
WILLING TO RELOCATE:
BEST TIME TO CALL:
AVAILABILITY:
RATE EXPECTATION ON C2C/W2:
FULL DATE OF BIRTH (MM/DD/YYYY):
YEAR OF GRADUATION (Bachelors):
SKYPE ID:
TOTAL IT EXP:

Regards,

Neha

IDC Technologies Inc.

Phone: 408-418-5779 EXT 264

Mailto: neha.somn...@idctechnologies.com

[1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116, Milpitas, CA, USA, 95035]

*Empowering Technologies Services*

Remote Services | IT Services | BPO |

IT Consulting | Staffing Solutions |