Hi ,

Currently, I am recruiting candidates for one of my requirement as
mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send me the updated
resume along with contact details at the earliest.Please send your resume
on kulwin...@rgtalent.com

*Job Title*

Application Tester/QA

*Project Location*

Hartford CT

*Duration*

6 months /Contract

* Skills Required and Job Description:*

*Moi = Telephonic + Face 2 Face*

*Maximum Rate = $35/hr *

* Application Tester*

*Specific Services Required*

   - Creating test use cases, doing the testing, creating the testing
   results reports, and implementing the testing needed by the project
   managers
   - Providing documented processes to the testing team in the
   implementation of the required testing
   - Supporting the resolution of defects found during testing and
   providing general testing process consultation to the project team
   - Working on testing activities for new releases for the team and
   stakeholders.
   - Developing presentations for stakeholders, officials, and other
   interested parties when requested by the Management
   - Reporting test results, documenting reported defects to test lead.
   Entering the defects in defect management tool
   - Ability to validate Traceability Matrix to contractual requirements

*Required Skills/Experience*
The candidate must have the following skills or experience:

   - Bachelor of Science in Computer Technology, exposure to programming in
   a 3rd generation languages and knowledge of software design patterns
   - 5 to 7 years of experience as a tester for IT projects
   - Working knowledge of IBM Rational Jazz Suite is a plus
   - An ability to understand the complexity of a large integrated system
   and to trace problems to their source
   - Experience in NIEM XML or other complex XML Standard is a plus
   - Experience with SOA technologies
   - Experience in Database Development (Stored Procedures, Functions,
   Views, ad-hoc queries) including MS-SQL TRANSAC-SQL (2005 and above)
   - Proficient in MS Excel
   - Work cooperatively with other Team Members including Team
   Leader/Manager, Developers, Testers, Designers and others

Regards,

Kulwinder

recruiter

*RG Talent Inc*

*39120 Argonaut way* *Suite # 157, Fremont CA 94538*

Phone : 510-443-0758 x 122

Email : kulwin...@rgtalent.com

*Disclaimer: The information in this email is confidential and may be
legally privileged. Access to this email by anyone other than the intended
addressee is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient of this
message, any review, disclosure, copying, distribution, retention, or any
action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it is prohibited and may
be unlawful.*

mails from us then please forward this mail with unsubscribe in the subject
to rem...@rgtalent.com <rem...@rgtalent.com> .Sorry for any inconvenience.
E-mails sent from or to RG Talent Inc may be subject to our monitoring and
recording procedures.*