Hi,

This is Vikas from IDC Technologies, Inc.

This is in reference to the Very Urgent positions of*  Service Now
developer* with one of my top clients. If you are interested with this
position so pls mail back with your updated resume ASAP.

*Role:                **Service Now developer*
*Location:         Chicago(Naperville), IL*

*Duration:        12 Months*

*Mandatory Technical / Functional Skills*

More than 3 years of experience in Java scripting. Web application
development experience of more than 2 yrs required.

•Should have been involved in at least one project/application rollout on
Service Catalog for Service Now

•Should have working knowledge in Service Now in Development for at least 3
years

•Experience working in Service Now Geneva and Helsinki or plus releases

•Working knowledge of Service Now CMS and knowledge on Service portals

ITIL V2/V3 Certification

•Experience in Service-Now as a System Administrator or Programmer/Analyst.

•Experience with Web Technologies (JAVA Script, XML, HTML, AJAX, CSS, HTTP)

•Experience with IT Service Management Process and Tool Configuration and
Administration

•Ability to perform configurations and customizations of Service-Now
applications, e,g. Service Catalog, Incident and Change

•Development and working experience on Service now plugins and
Customizations

• Development knowledge on catalog scripts, UI policies, UI scripts and
client scripts and Business Rules

*Do Fill these details important for Submission:*
FULL NAME:
CURRENT LOCATION:
PASSPORT NUMBER:
LEGAL STATUS & EXPIRY DATE: