Hi Professionals,

My name is *Manjunadha *from *Radcom Software Services LLC*. We provide our
own* H1B *consultants for your client needs on *Corp to Corp (C2C)* terms.
Even, we can able to submit *GC*’s and *citizenship* candidates on
*C2C/C2H/W2* basis. Please add my email ID in your distribution list, so
that I can reply you back with a worthy IT Professional, who suits for the
given requirement.

*Email: *manjuna...@radcomsoftwareservices.com

Please let me know if you have any opportunities for them they are
available immediately and can Relocate anywhere.

*     S.No*

* Name*

*Technology*

*Availability*

*Location*

*Re Loc*

1

Tejaswini

Sr. Java/J2EE Developer

Immediate

CA

Open

2

Arjun

SAN-EMC

Immediate

VA

Open

3

Spurty

Salesforce Developer

Immediate

IL

Open

4

Susheel

Sr. SQL BI Developer

Immediate

CA

Open

5

Ganesh

Sr. Java Developer

1 Week

NJ

Open

6

Pavan

Sr. SQL BI developer

Immediate

VA

Open

7

Kadhar

Network Engineer

Immediate

NJ

Open

8

Udaya Sree

Oracle Pl/SQL

Immediate

VA

Open

9

Snehith

Sr. Java developer

Immediate

MD

Open

10

Yaswanth

PHP Developer

Immediate

IL

Open

11

Shireesha

Oracle PL/SQL

Immediate

VA

Open

12

Vinay

PHP Developer

1 Week

CA

Open

14

Manu

Sr. Business Analyst

Immediate

VA

Open

15

Sandeep

Sr.QA Automation Engineer

Immediate

IL

Open

Thanks & Regards,

manjunadha

Sr. Technical Recruiter/ Team Lead

*Phone: *707-401-2324

*Email: *manjuna...@radcomsoftwareservices.com

*Address: *16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958.

*Website:* www.radcomsoftwareservices.com

*Linkedin: **https://www.linkedin.com/in/manju-nadha-earthflight/*
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/manju-nadha-earthflight/>

*Gmail/ Hangouts:* manjurecru...@gmail.com

*An E-Verify Employer*

*Request:* please take a minute and add
manjuna...@radcomsoftwareservices.com in your mailing list for current and
future requirements.

*Note:  We respect your online privacy.  This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail
method to be removed from our mailing list.  If you are not interested in
receiving our e-mails, then please reply with unsubscribe" in the subject
line.*