Hi,
Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our top client, located in the *Kansas City, MO*. is currently
seeking a* UI/Front-End Developer *resource to join their organization. I
have included a complete job description below in case you or someone you
know might be interested in learning more.

*Role: UI/Front-End Developer*
*Location: Kansas City, MO*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*

*NEED Green Card or Citizen !*

At least 9+ Years’ experience and are strong in JavaScript Frameworks
(Angular, Express, React, Node), CSS, HTML5, etc.

*Best Regards,*

*Richard Shaw - IT Recruiter*
*AYR Global IT Solutions Inc. |*
*1431 Opus Pl, Suite 110, Downers Grove, IL -  60515*
*Direct: (609) 736-0817 | Email: rs...@ayrglobal.com <rs...@ayrglobal.com>*