Hi,

This is Saleem from CNET Global Solutions. Hope you are doing great!.

Below are my available consultants Hotlist. Kindly send the suitable
requirements
and also add me in your mailing list. We do have additional consultants
available as well. Please send your requirements only to
*sal...@cnet-global.com* <sal...@cnet-global.com>*.*

You can reach me at Direct : *972-848-4011.  *Ph : *972-792-8858 * 1024*

*Consultant Name*

*Title*

*Current Location*

*Relocation*

*Exp*

*Rate*

*Visa Status*

*NMRP*

*Sr .Net Developer*

*Wayne, PA*

*Yes*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SM*

*Sr. Net Developer*

*Louisville, KY*

*Yes*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SRK*

*Selenium Tester*

*Las Vegas, NV*

*Yes*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SM*

*Senior Manual/Automation Tester*

*Herndon, VA*

*No*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*AC*

*Lead Informatica Developer*

*San Jose, CA*

*No*

*9+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SV*

*Hadoop Administrator*

*Charlotte, NC*

*Yes*

*7+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*CSG*

*Senior Middleware Administrator*

*Beth Page, NY*

*Yes*

*10+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*PJK*

*Linux Administrator*

*Long Island, NY*

*Yes*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*PR*

*Salesforce Developer/Admin*

*Austin, TX*

*Yes*

*8 Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*UM*

*Salesforce Developer*

*Fairport, NY *

*Yes*

*7+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SB*

*Sr.Salesforce Developer*

*New York City, NY*

*Yes*

*9+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*ARA*

*Service Now Developer/Admin*

*Richardson, TX*

*Yes*

*7+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*CG*

*Senior Datastage Developer*

*Philadelphia, PA*

*Yes*

*9+ Yrs*

*Open*

*E3*

*AM*

*Tableau Developer*

*Dallas, TX*

*Yes*

*8 Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*URR*

*Service Now Developer/Admin*

*Richardson, TX*

*Yes*

*7+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SS*

*Hadoop Developer*

*Mayfield, OH*

*Yes*

*8 Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*TR*

*DevOps Engineer*

*Plantation, FL*

*Yes*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SC*

*SQL BI Developer*

*Albany, NY*

*Yes*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*SM*

*SQL Developer/ Data Analyst*

*Dallas, TX*

*Yes*

*7+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*JJ*

*SQL ETL Developer / Data Analyst*

*Irving, TX*

*Yes*

*8+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*CV*

*Business Analyst*

*Austin, TX*

*Yes*

*10+ Yrs*

*Open*

*USC*

*SRM*

*Linux Administrator*

*Stamford, CT *

*Yes*

*7+ Yrs*

*Open*

*H1B*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Saleem*

*CNET Global Solutions, Inc*

*Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)*

*800 E. Campbell Road, Suite # 345*

*Richardson, Texas 75081*

*Direct : 972-848-4011*

*Phone:** 972-792-8858 * 1024*

*Fax: 972-692-8828*

*Email:** sal...@cnet-global.com <sal...@cnet-global.com>*

*Yahoo IM: sam89_...@yahoo.com <sam89_...@yahoo.com>*

*Hangouts: sam89....@gmail.com <sam89....@gmail.com>*

*“Texas HUB Certified Business”*

*We are Leaders, We are CNETians*

*P*Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

*E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:* The information transmitted in this e-mail
and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above
individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or
highly confidential information. Any unauthorized dissemination, review,
distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited. If
this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return
the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address.
Thank you for your cooperation.