send me your resume on this ID ; *ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com*
<ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com>

Hi,

My name is …*Tarun Tyagi*………, I am a Sr. Recruiter with *Pro-Tek Consulting*.
I'm currently working with a Client of ours to fill a "*Duration* "long ---"
*job title*"--- contract opportunity in-- *location -- L*ocation. I found
your profile on a job board and I believe you would be a great fit for this
position. I would love to talk about this further at your convenience.
Please let me know when would be a good time for us to connect?

*Role : **OBIEE Architect*

*Location : Milpitas CA*

*Long term Contract.*

*Job Description: *

3-4 full lifecycle implementation experience in OBIEE 11g, 10.X
Experience in providing end-to-end business intelligence solution by
dimensional modeling design, building business models, configuring
metadata, Answers, Dashboards and cache monitor
Experience in leading planning meetings, Workshops sessions , gathering
requirements, design , development, test and deploy
Preference will be given to OBIEE candidates with experience in reporting
data out of finance system (Oracle EBS12) especially data source from
finance, Procurement, Supply chain, Order Management, Manufacturing, HR,
Customer Registry & Project Allocation
Preference will be given to candidates with previous experience with Brio
(Hyperion Interactive Reporting)
Strong experience with configuring Interactive Dashboards with drill-down
capabilities using dashboard and page prompts
Experience with security implementation (groups, access / query
privileges), Metadata and Web Catalog Objects(pages, folders and reports)
Experience with Data Modeling, Data Extractions, Transformation/Load, Data
Warehouse/Data Mart Development Life Cycle and performed ETL procedure to
load data from different sources into data warehouse
Extensively involved in interacting with business/Stakeholders and IT teams
for implementation OBIEE systems
Expert of MS-SQL, Oracle Database.
Excellent analytical skills, user interaction experience and ability to
lead a team

*Hoping to connect with you soon, *

*Thanks & Regards,*
*Tarun Kumar | Sr Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting |  Email Id :- *
*ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com* <ta...@pro-tekconsulting.com>* | *

With 400+ Consultants and 90+ Clients, we are eager to earn your trust and
be able to represent you to our client.